Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pasta is awkward

I would like to dedicate this post to my friend Stephen, simply because he reminded me to blog.

So today was weird, I went to sleep last night at 1:30am which might seem really late but for me it was early. Since I went to bed so early I actually woke up before my alarm but naturally I thought "oh ok, i'll just go back to sleep" so I did. I didn't wake up till 11:45. Class started at 11:30. I wasn't too upset because we were just watching some movie about the Holocaust. I don't want this to be a blog about my daily activities so i'll just cut that part short.

Something i'm noticing about the difference between highschool and college is the friendships. I'll be honest I didn't care about hardly anyone in highschool, and if I told them I did it was most likely a lie. I probably just offended alot of people. But in college I have enough sense to realize that the people i'm friends with now will most likely be the best men at my wedding. It makes you look at things differently. I'm much slower to piss people off and I try alot harder to mend fights and such.

My advice to highschool seniors: If you're not going to college with someone, there is a solid chance you'll never see them again. Whether or not y'all are friends in highschool doesn't matter at all. If you don't go to school with them next year, y'all will stop being friends. That might sound depressing, and it is, but don't worry you'll make better friends. I have.

Here's the typical 'what i'm listening to right now' part:
Roll Out by Chrispy

1 comment:

  1. yeah right
    like anyone will ever consent to marry you
    chlorophorm won't solve ALL of your problems

    ReplyDelete