Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm dedicating this post to my accountability group. You guys are awesome.

Basically I've struggled with alot of things in the past, I have a fairly intense testimony that I'm not too proud of but I'm glad it all happened. I won't go into detail but please feel free to ask me about it because I love talking about it; just not in this public of a setting since it's a pretty personal matter.

It doesn't autoscroll when I do these on my phone.

This is also my shout out to Africa. Africa: you're the bomb.


Look at how cute that kid is. His name is Isaiah..something. Last names are a bit harder to pronounce and therefore remember.

I've been there 3 times and although I don't know how, I know I'll live there eventually.

Macho yako fasta juu ya muumba. (Keep your eyes on the creator.)


No comments:

Post a Comment