Thursday, November 11, 2010

Harry Potter and the Goblet of...Yeah

Someone played me an Xibit song earlier and I thought to myself "Since when did...wait who's that?" Then once he explained it to me I thought to myself again "Since when did Xibit stop doing Pimp My Ride and start rapping?" Kinda like Ice-T on Law and Order. It's funny because he wrote the song "Fuck the Police" (It's just a song name, don't get super-christian on me)


That was a really long opening remark.


I have Mono. I don't know what's worst: the Mono or all the kissing jokes the 50+ year old nurses made. I responded to all of them by saying "Hey..you're old." And then they cried.

Hey Danielle. If you read this, i'm sorry I broke your cross-bow, but i'm buying you a new one.

I realized one of the greatest and most useful pieces of advice I can possibly give. Leftovers. It's simple yet fantastic. Wait until your parents come in town and you all go out to dinner. As everyone is leaving ask the waiter/waitress to put EVERYONE'S leftovers in one box. One dinner at IHOP has been feeding me for the past 3 days. Lots of bacon and waffles! Woo!


"Hey you dang woodchucks! Quit chuckin' my wood!"

I feel like this post didn't live up to my own expectation.

2 comments:

  1. so I just found out you have a blog and realized that I can now torment you from here
    so yeah
    fag

    ReplyDelete
  2. the title of your post led me to believe it was about harry potter.
    then i was disappointed.
    thanks a lot wesh.

    ReplyDelete